Warranty & Sales Policy
- A non-refundable deposit is required to initiate the reservation of an item. This non-refundable deposit consists of 25% of the total amount of the item in question. The customer understands that this fee is non-refundable and non-transferable to any other good or service at ENGINE LAND INC.
- A 50$ reservation fee is also available for customers who cannot pick up the item(item will be kept for a perod of three weeks).
- Deposit and Reserve are NON REFUNDABLE.
- The customer is allowed to cancel the purchase within this 3-weeks period. If the customer chooses to do so, the customer understands the 25% deposit as well at the 50$ reservation fee will not be refunded as they are NON-REFUNDABLE. Following the 3-week period, the customer can request an in-store credit of the amount they paid (EXCLUDING THE NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT AND RESERVATION FEE IF APPLICABLE).
- RETURN POLICY- IF YOU PAY IN FULL (no deposits...) ENGINE LAND INC does not charge any restocking fee for up to 30 days following the complete purchase of an item. After that period and up until the 45th day following the purchase, the restocking fee will be 30% of the total amount of the item in question.
- After the 45-day period, NO refund will be provided. The customer can request an in-store credit up until the third month following the item's purchase (THIS IN-STORE CREDIT WILL EXCLUDE ANY RESERVATION FEE IF APPLICABLE).
- 30 day start up warranty on the engine block and head from receiving date.
- Used performance transmissions- NO WARRANTY
- Used replacement transmission- 45 Days
- All Electronical/Electronic parts- NO WARRANTY
- Seals and accessories are NOT covered by warranty.
- Warranty does not cover shipping, Labour, Replacement or Other costs.
- The engine and transmission must be installed by certified mechanic.
- All engines are compression tested before being shipped. We do not ship engines with bad compression.
- If this item need any minor or major repairs the item must be returned back, We do not pay for any part or labor ( NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Warranty of any Seized or Blown engines by customer during warranty period due to unprofessional installation or any other reason is void.
- Shipping charges are not refundable as well as returning shipping charges must be prepaid by customer.
- Refund or replacement will be issued only after receiving the item back to our warehouse.
- The engine MUST be returned in the same condition it was sent, all missing parts will be charged to the customer.
- Loss caused by any modification or use of the engine for which it was not originally designed (ex: adding a big turbo, supercharger, nitrous system or aftermarket tuned ECU, aftermarket intake maniflod, performance injectors, performance cams) WARRANTY IS VOID.
- Loss caused by modification or forced induction (NOS, Turbos, Suercharged) for which the engine was not designed for from the factory. WARRANTY IS VOID.
- ENGINE LAND will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages arising from loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, or commercial loss, or any other consequential damage or loss.
- ENGINE LAND does not provide installation instructions or fitment guides. Please do your research before buying. Your mistakes are not our responsibility.
- It is second-hand goods. There are scratches. Be sure to check the state of the product before ordering.
- Engines complete with accessories may not comply with the emission control laws of the state or country in which it is being sold or used. State and/or federal authorities require that you change over the emission devices from your old engine to the engine you are installing to make it comply. The add-on parts on the engine sold by ENGINE LAND are left attached for testing purpose only, for your convenience and are free of charge. The purchase price represents the cost of the long block only (i.e. cylinder head and short block only).
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not sign the release documents without fully inspectin the outer packaging for noticeable signs of damage. The freight companies will not let you open up the packaging prior to signing, therefore you must note any signs of damage based on the external packaging. shipping insurance is provided by the freight company, not by ENGINE LAND. If you sign the form and do not note any possible damages, the freight company will be relieved of all responsiblility and you will not be reimbursed for any damages done to your shipment caused during shipping. You must notify ENGINE LAND of any damages caused by mishandling during shipping. Once again, please do not sign the release form or let the driver leave without first inspecting the packaging for possible damages.
Shipping & Delivery
We ship to the USA, Canada. We ship to any commercial or residential location. There is a $40 charge for lift gate delivery. 1-877-965-0888.
Payment & Pricing
We accept VISA & MasterCard over the phone or PayPal. All prices are in US dollars